1. Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes: This book inspired me to write. It's YA, so it might not appeal to all of you, but it's a really good story, and I'm still in love with Nikolas.
2. Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton: I have an old tattered copy that traveled with me to Australia and back in the summer of 2005. I re-read it probably five times on that trip alone, but I still love it.
3. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon: My copy of this book is held together by tape.
Actually most of the following are held together by tape. I had to buy a new copy of Circus. It broke in half. The only reason Shattered Mirror has survived is because it's hardback, and even it's about had it.
4. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
5. Tanner's Scheme by Lora Leigh
6. Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon: It's a classic. It's the beginning of the Dark Hunters, and Kyrian is hilarious.
7. Master of Seduction by Kinley MacGregor: Gotta love pirates!
8. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
9. Galahad by Angela Knight in the Bite Anthology
10. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
11. Fallen Star by Morgan Hawke (Tomorrow's Friday Feature)
12. Dark One by Angela Knight
13. Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon
And all of these authors have many more books that are incredible.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants