Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Blog Award

I got a blog award from Debra Kayn. Now I'm supposed to share seven things you might not know about me, and pass the award on to seven other bloggers. Lol, this might be difficult.



1. My food can't touch on my plate. My aunt tells me they have medication for that.

2. I wear my socks inside out. I don't like the fuzzy parts on the inside.

3. I'd love to be a belly dancer.

4. Weeds is a hilarious show, but definitely not for everyone.

5. I've gotten one speeding ticket.

6. I hated the series finale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I'll never NOT be annoyed by it.

7. I'm watching Get Smart on DVD. The TV show from the 60's, not the new movie.

Now to find some blogs that I love.

1. Writer's Gone Wild

2. Naughty Little Vamp

3. Vauxhall Vixens

4. Wicked Lil Pixie

5. Living With Immortals - J.K.Coi

6. Melissa Aires

7. Happy Endings

The one flaw in this award: I have no clue how to contact most of these blogs.

No comments: