Saturday, September 1, 2012

*Waves*

Figured I'd give everyone a quick update, since this blog needs an update. I think I'll be doing more with it again. For a while anyway, because if anyone has actually followed this blog from its beginning you know that I'll blog for a while, and then I'll fall of the wagon. But I've been doing these Facebook and Blog exchanges on FB and some I'm all inspired. We'll have to see if it lasts.

I'll be taking on guest bloggers Thursdays and Fridays, so hopefully they'll keep me on track and fill the void on the days when I just don't have jack shit to tell the world. I have one already. If you'd like to have a guest post on this site then email me at honoriaravena467@yahoo.com with the words Guest Post in the subject along with the date you want.

I'm also bringing back Man Candy Monday because who doesn't want that? And maybe a Six Sentence Sunday so you know what the heck I'm working on.

I'm trying not to get too crazy ambitious with it, because I'm in school and that makes it really hard for me to keep up with things, which I figured out last semester when I had a relatively small number of guest blogs and interviews to do myself and I could NOT keep up with them.

Since I'm in school writing has been interesting too. I'm trying to get up early and write and haven't quite made it. I'm on page 82 of 151 of my edits and as soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to make some tea and go do some rewriting. Oh, and I need to set up a Man Candy Monday.


Latest Release:



Regan is the best vampire hunter money can buy. But, when she’s paid to kill one of the most powerful vampires in existence, she doesn’t realize she’s in way over her head. Things go terribly wrong and there is no escape…  


Zarek is so powerful he scares other vampires. One little hunter should be no challenge. However, Regan is different, and as soon as he sees her, he will do anything to keep her. But she’s a stubborn woman, who refuses to let someone else control her.

When a powerful enemy comes to town, she’s forced to trust Zarek with her life. Who is the larger threat? The man out to destroy humankind? Or the vampire determined to own her heart?

Chapter One and Two

No comments: