Thursday, September 6, 2012

There's really nothing to tell you...

A writing update. Except I haven't gotten a ton done. I've been working on my synopsis, which I'm actually pretty proud of that, because I avoid those like the plague (as many, MANY (if not all) writers do). I need to finish it today so I can have some writer buddies take a look at it and mock. Have I mentioned this will only be the second one I've ever written? I don't expect to have hella awesome skills.

After I finish that, I have a sex scene to write, which I seem to be taking all the steam out of. <Rolls eyes> I hate it when I do that, but it happens every once in a while. Don't ask me why. I'll fix it! Then I have the large plot point I skipped that must be finished. And then on to finishing the edits and changing things on the computer. I edited things as a hard copy because it's just easier to spot things, and more portable than my big honkin laptop. Also, there's just nothing like marking up your manuscript with a red pen. Track changes doesn't compare.

Anyway, I'm going to get some writing done now. Or napping. Or reading.

No comments: