Thursday, September 13, 2012

Birthday Post

*Note: If you're not a make up junkie, you won't give a shit about this post.*

Yesterday was my birthday. It was pretty nice. I spent the day at school (which, blek, who wants to do that) but I did get a manicure and a pedicure so that was fun.

Megan canceled on me for shopping and mom had work (oh, how I miss my buddy Lindsey. I could have packed her ass out to Frisco even if I just gave her 20 minutes to get dressed. Nope, now my friends have lives.) Also, I needed gas so I just decided to order make up online. I ordered from Sephora and MAC. I've been building a list of the items I wanted for a while, because I'd rather make a run out to Frisco and look at them instead of order online, but when laziness takes over, free second day shipping is your friend.

So, in true birthday fashion, here is the brag of shit I got (*cough* blew my own money on):

Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick (this is one of those products I really should have seen in person before purchasing)

Eye shadows:
Satin Taupe (a classic, so I'm not worried)
Contrast (hopefully the deep navy blue I wanted)
and Steamy (which is like a deep sea blue green. Hopefully)

I only bought one thing at Sephora, but I made out like a freaking bandit, because first off, you get three free samples anyway, and then I used 100 of my points on a lip gloss and you get a birthday gift. So I got:

Yves Saint Laurent/ ROUGE VOLUPTÉ in #30 Faubourg Peach (The only item I actually purchased)

Samples:

Korres Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer
Boyfriend Billionaire Boyfriend
DKNY Be Delicious (And this is supposed to be four samples of different fragrances) 
Bite Beauty Lip Shine (my points)
Benefit Cosmetics/ Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation deluxe sample in 'I'm Pure 4 Sure' Ivory (I had a coupon for this sample)    
Happy Birthday Beautiful U.S. Only Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo

Then I went to my local mall. I got six mini Bath and Body Works candles and coffee. Then I went to the Lancome counter and got a foundation and bronzy colored lipstick (it's called Mars). The woman also did all my make up for me, except the eyes. I had to take it off though, because Lancome's make up remover is like dipping your face in perfume. I shit you not. In fact I was worried for a minute that she'd used perfume, but it says make up remover on the bottle so...No, that's just how that stuff smells. Fragrance isn't good for your skin, and the smell was giving me a headache, so it had to go.

Sooo, I spoiled myself big time, and now MUST finish my book, because I wasn't supposed to do any make up buying until I had. Whoops. Birthday go here before I finished. Don't look at me like that. I know it's wrong.

And for birthday dinner we had baked ziti and cheesecake pie. Tonight we're having pizza with Italia sausage (one left over from the baked ziti). 

Thus concludes my boring birthday post. Now I'm going back to laundry. I'm washing the bedding, and right now I'm on the bedspread, so kitty has the run of the bed and its nice cool sheets. But that's all about to change *evil laugh*.

No comments: