Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Random Wednesday Post

Monday's guest blogger had to re-schedule so I figured I'd post something. The only problem is I'm totally out of back up blogs, so I'm just going to wing it and tell you what's been up with me.

I started my spring semester at school on the 19th. I have to second half of US History and World History. I actually have a friend from high school in my US History class, and she wants to be a writer, so I've been talking to her a lot.

I've started a FaceBook and a Twitter for my characters. Specifically Nyx, and the other people who work in his vampire bar.

Here are the links:

Twitter - Of the Night Bar
FaceBook - Of the Night

Also, I have plenty of character profiles up on my website. They're really fun to do and I hope you'll check them out.

Shapeshifters
Vampires

And tomorrow (January 28th) I'm going to be interviewed on Fang-tastic Books.

I've been writing almost everyday for the past few weeks. The WIP is going so well! I'm happy. And speaking of writing, I've got to get to it.

No comments: